|Editor's Picks Opportunities|
Home > Article
Ten Reasons to Consider a Federal Career
Not sure if a federal career is right for you? Take a look at these facts about federal jobs and see if you have some second thoughts!
You probably know something about jobs in the private and nonprofit sectors, but have you ever considered?
1. The Nation's Largest Employer is Hiring
2. There's a Job for Every Interest
3. You Can Make a Difference
4. The Federal Government Can Help Pay for School
5. You Can Advance Quickly
6. There are Federal Jobs Around the Country and Around the World
7. The Federal Government Values Diversity
8. Federal Jobs Pay Better Than You Think
9. Flexible Work Schedules and Benefits Encourage Work-Life Balance
10. The Federal Government Is a Career Builder
More Related Articles
Government Fellowship Programs
Fellowships provide an individual the opportunity to serve in an ideal setting for advanced subspecialty training.
Opportunities for Government Majors
Sure, as a government major, your research, writing, and critical thinking abilities can land you a great internship in government, but don't overlook your other options- you have lots to choose from.
Government- Emerging Trends
Due to recent economic instability, job growth in the US government is expected to lag behind that of other industries during the next decade, and a focus on homeland security will begin to take effect.
Google Web Search
Didn't see what you were looking for?
powered by Google