|Editor's Picks Opportunities|
Home > Article
Ten Reasons to Consider a Federal Career
Not sure if a federal career is right for you? Take a look at these facts about federal jobs and see if you have some second thoughts!
You probably know something about jobs in the private and nonprofit sectors, but have you ever considered?
1. The Nation's Largest Employer is Hiring
2. There's a Job for Every Interest
3. You Can Make a Difference
4. The Federal Government Can Help Pay for School
5. You Can Advance Quickly
6. There are Federal Jobs Around the Country and Around the World
7. The Federal Government Values Diversity
8. Federal Jobs Pay Better Than You Think
9. Flexible Work Schedules and Benefits Encourage Work-Life Balance
10. The Federal Government Is a Career Builder
More Related Articles
Youtube - The Left Wing Lapdog of the Internet
Youtube is changing the face of politics. Why some politicos are upset by the web's newest star and the possibilities it brings.
So You Wanna Be a Spy? How About a Lobbyist?
If you're interested in a career in Government, here are some common career paths you could pursue.
Is America Sleep Walking Through Its Political Issues?
Are Americans paying less attention to the government than they should? One man's opinion about the decline in political interest, and the value of taking action.
Google Web Search
Didn't see what you were looking for?
powered by Google