|Editor's Picks Opportunities|
Home > Article
Ten Reasons to Consider a Federal Career
Not sure if a federal career is right for you? Take a look at these facts about federal jobs and see if you have some second thoughts!
You probably know something about jobs in the private and nonprofit sectors, but have you ever considered?
1. The Nation's Largest Employer is Hiring
2. There's a Job for Every Interest
3. You Can Make a Difference
4. The Federal Government Can Help Pay for School
5. You Can Advance Quickly
6. There are Federal Jobs Around the Country and Around the World
7. The Federal Government Values Diversity
8. Federal Jobs Pay Better Than You Think
9. Flexible Work Schedules and Benefits Encourage Work-Life Balance
10. The Federal Government Is a Career Builder
More Related Articles
Government Agency Information Gateway
Doing your research? Here's a one-stop shop for information on government agencies with student employment opportunities.
Rising Stars: Government: From the Outside, In
Eli's undergraduate background in interdisciplinary studies led to his first job at a non-profit organization in public policy. He then became interested in the inner workings of the government which ended up in law school, where he is currently furthering his education on the road to career success.
IRS: Careers: Hot Jobs
Interested in critical positions in federal agencies? Here are 13 Vital Jobs within the IRS.
Google Web Search
Didn't see what you were looking for?
powered by Google